Join our newsletter and get a free copy of "Maximizing Your Minerals"

Discover how you can:

  • Negotiate the best lease for your minerals
  • Understand how the oil companies work
  • Prevent costly mistakes

*Your information will not be shared with others.

Comstock Resources


Comstock Resources is an independent energy company based in Frisco, TX. Comstock stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol CRK. The company focuses its drilling operations in the East Texas / North Louisiana and South Texas regions. Comstock has acquired over 984 Bcfe (billion cubic feet equivalent) of proved oil and gas reserves since 1991. 90% of these reserves are natural gas while the remaining 10% are crude oil. Comstock Resources also drills in the Haynesville Shale. The company recently sold their offshore oil and gas operations to Stone Energy Corporation.

Contact Information for Royalty Owners – Tel. (972) 668-8800

Those who own gas royalties and oil royalties are an important group to Comstock Resources. If you receive oil royalty or gas royalty from a lease under production by Comstock Resources, you can contact them at (972) 668-8800.

Comstock Resources Production Volume Verification

If you are a lease holder (lessor) currently under production by Comstock Resources you can verify your oil and gas production volumes by visiting How to Verify Your Oil and Gas Production Volumes. This page includes links to the state agencies that record oil and gas production data and also covers the basics of how oil and gas is measured.

Cash Payment for Your Royalty

If you own a producing royalty you can receive a no obligation cash offer for your producing royalties from the MineralWeb experts.